|"Declaration", Masonic Peace Institute|
The equal dignity and rights of all people.
The pursuit of peace, liberty, justice, and compassion for all
The right to the values of enlightenment, through education and unbiased information.
Peaceful conflict resolution
Truth as expressed in all cultures and recognized by all human beings
Taking responsibility for the consequence of all action, processes and understanding
The truth as expressed in all religions, philosophy and cultures, but proselytize none
The men & women, of all times and from all nations, who have promoted or do now, promote peaceful civilization.
The principles of equality found in the theories of democracy, without proselytizing any political agenda, action or system
- Establish relations with other national and international peace organizations
- Participate in worldwide events representing the humanitarian vision of democracy and peace
- Conducting surveys or research and disseminate information
- Become involved in peace processes where possible, proposing, participating in, and supporting peace talks and conflict resolution
- Support like minded individuals and organizations